Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tellagami

Today, we worked on turning 'blah' sentences into 'wow' sentences.  We learned about adverbs and how they help or add to a verb. After, we had made our super sentence, we created gamis using the Tellagami app.  Unfortunately, the school ipads did not allow me to email them to myself to share with everyone.  I am hoping to figure out how to fix this problem.  The gamis that I heard were...AMAZING!! A special shout out to all the friends in the class who went the extra mile (or km) to clean up the classroom.  You really are a wonderful group of children and my bucket was filled to the top!  Cameron came to school today with a song about vowels that his mom had taught him.  What an awesome singer and a great song to help us remember our vowels!

0 comments: